2014 Year-End Shime Daiko Giveaway Contest
As our way of celebrating the end of our first year, kaDON is giving away a 2-Cho-Gake Roped Shime Daiko made by Miyamoto Unosuke Shoten to our subscribers! Please read the contest rules below and get creative! Happy Holidays!!
Prize: One (1) contest winner receives a 2-Cho-Gake Roped Shime Daiko by Miyamoto Unosuke Shoten (retail value: $1,200 USD).
- Open to subscribers of kaDON.com. Entrants must be a subscriber at the time of entry and at the time the contest ends on 12/28/2014.
- Contest deadline is 12/28/2014 at 11:59pm PST.
- One (1) winner will be announced via our eNewsletter, on our Facebook page, and on kaDON.com on New Year’s Day 2015!
- You must answer five multiple-choice questions about our courses and submit a short essay or a video message for a bonus question.
- A person with correct answers to all of the multiple-choice questions and the most creative answers to the bonus question will be chosen as the winner!
- One entry per subscriber.
- Your essay or video message may be used for marketing purposes.
- The winner will pay $30.95 USD for shipping and handling of the Shime Daiko (for US address only. International winner may be subject to additional shipping charges).
- The winner will be notified privately and will be required to submit personal information necessary per IRS (Internal Revenue Service) regulations.